Private swimming pool
Price: 3000-5400 euro a week
The villa is near St. Vito Lo Capo. The town of San Vito is very young, but it offers you sprout architectural of particular relief, besides the Sanctuary and to the chapel of Saint Crescenzia. The zone is renoowed for its tipical dish: ” the Cous Cous”. For a long time here the best cous cous is cooked, employing the marvelous fresh fish fished in the seas of San Vito. The cous cous has entered so much to belong to the culture of the country, that was built an international cooking demonstration “The cous cous fest”, every yaer repeated.
Villa Castelluzzo is a beautiful old villa built in local stone, dipped on a large garden bordered by secular olive groves. This villa views the sea and of the gulf of Macari.
- The colonial style fornitures gives to the house a good atmospheare very fresh and chic.
- Sleeps 6
- 2 double bed
- 1 with twin beds
- Bathrooms 3
- The living out is ideal to spend many summer evenings to dine or to look the stars or to swimm in the pool.
- Air conditioning (3 Bedrooms)
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Mobile broadband Internet key
- Hi Pod Speakers
Good to know
- Linen change Saturday
- The cost of electric power in excess of 330 kw per week is € 0,40 per Kw
- Extra cleaning of the villa: €13,00 a hour
- Laundry: extra laundry service on requested:
- Bath towels: €9,00
- Bedding: €12,00
- Garments (shirt, trousers, etc.): €10,00
View all Sicily Villas